Communication Link specialises in listening. We know the enabling power that is unearthed when project teams take the time to listen and we reflect this in all of our consultation and engagement activities. We engage in difficult conversations with communities utilising a suite of communication, stakeholder engagement, community consultation, professional facilitation, media management and corporate writing tools.
On behalf of our clients we build respectful and sustainable relationships with key stakeholders and communities, allowing an appropriate focus on understanding their concerns and needs. We work with our clients to develop an effective engagement plan that supports the programs of work within the context of community and stakeholder risks. We then implement on-the-ground engagement program in ways that strengthen the stakeholder relationships with the community and other stakeholders.
Communication Link can assist with all aspects of your community and stakeholder engagement program including:
- Plan development and implementation
- Stakeholder identification and mapping
- Content development and production of promotional material
- Community liaison services – such as on-the-ground near-neighbour engagement
- Facilitation of workshops, reference groups, community meetings
- Digital engagement – planning and delivery of online engagement
- Event delivery – such as pop-ups, community drop-in sessions and site walk-throughs
- Media liaison and management, including social media programs
- Government liaison and establishment of agency referral groups or mechanisms
- Outcomes reporting and recommendations
- Research and policy evaluation
- Logistics management